The hosts are simple people who have always liked receiving friends at home. We like gastronomy, good wine, reading, music ... and enjoying everyday life. Travelers come to Córdoba to see the Patios, and you come to live in one of them.
- The location of Casa-Patio Axerquía allows you to move throughout the city without having to take the vehicle, so we recommend parking the vehicle the first day and forgetting about it. To visit Medina Azahara there is public transportation nearby and accessible.
- Anything you need for your stay and do not see it reflected on our page: contact us, and if we can attend to your request, we will be delighted.
- Silence is requested between 22:00 pm and 10:00 am.
- Pets are allowed, they will not be able to stay in the common areas. One-time fee of € 15, regardless of the days of stay
- If you come with small children and you need a cot, tell us beforehand.
- If you need covered parking, book it in advance. The cost is € 15 / day
- You cannot smoke in the apartments.
- They must show a valid identity document during check in